I refer to a CrossFit box as a playground for adults.The place you walk into and leave life’s stress outside the door and workout, turn up the music, laugh and most importantly have fun. I wasn’t born a CrossFitter but with my CrossFit experience I’ve had the greatest, most rewarding change of my life.
- Favorite thing about coaching?
- It’s a fulfillment I get from being able to help a person who’s body language on that first day that screams I’m having serious anxiety over starting this process, to walking in a few weeks later with a different way of representing themselves with confidence.
- First CrossFit WOD & when?
- Helen with Ring Rows
- Least favorite benchmark?
- Diane – hspu don’t like tall guys
- Favorite benchmark?
- Which CrossFit movement is totally in your wheelhouse?
- How about the ones not in my wheelhouse…. like hspu, pistols and Ring MUs
- Favorite Cheat Meal?
- Favorite Supplement?
- Michelob Ultra
- Favorite CrossFit Athlete?
- Chris Spealler
- Advice to new CrossFit Athletes?
- Take things slow, don’t worry about being better than others. Just focus on being better than yourself. Work on recovery just as much as your time in the gym.
- If you could have one super power what would it be?
- Teleportation, flying would be pretty cool too!
- Tell us one thing about yourself not related to CrossFit?
- When not at the gym I love all things outdoors – hunting, fishing, boating, and building things.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer