I have been a law enforcement officer for the past 15 years and know first hand how important physical fitness is to perform my job. At the beginning of my career I gained 50+ pounds and was not fit for duty. I needed a change. I started running and eating healthier, but I was missing something. Running worked, but a friend talked about CrossFit and I decided to give it a shot. The first day I walked into J5 CrossFit I knew I found the right place to get fit for life, not just work! I have made more than muscle gains since I joined J5 in 2013, I have made great friends and memories!
- Favorite thing about coaching?
- Watching someone do Fran for the first time!!
- First CrossFit WOD & when?
- August 2013, Tabata of pushups, air squats, and situps.
- Least favorite benchmark?
- Favorite benchmark?
- Which CrossFit movement is totally in your wheelhouse?
- Double Unders – When I started I couldn’t link 4 singles together.
- Favorite Cheat Meal?
- Favorite Supplement?
- Pre-workout Genetirage!!
- Favorite CrossFit Athlete?
- Rich Froning
- Advice to new CrossFit Athletes?
- Just have fun!
- If you could have one super power what would it be?
- Read Minds!
- Tell us one thing about yourself not related to CrossFit?
- I have 4 dogs, two cats and a great Wife! 😊
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer