The first time I walked into a CF box I was nervous and did not know what to expect. After a coach assured me everything was going to be ok I participated in my first CF WOD, a Tabata of rowing, air squats, and push -ups. After a couple months at my first box, I wanted a different challenge and was looking for something more competitive. I decided to try out J5 and was immediately hooked. Learning more about CrossFit and nutrition opened my eyes to a whole new aspect of fitness, and I haven’t looked back since.
- Favorite thing about coaching?
- Seeing people succeed
- First CrossFit WOD & when?
- Tabata in January 2013
- Least favorite benchmark?
- Favorite benchmark?
- Which CrossFit movement is totally in your wheelhouse?
- Overhead Squat
- Favorite Cheat Meal?
- Favorite Supplement?
- Progenex Recovery
- Favorite CrossFit Athlete?
- Ben Smith
- Advice to new CrossFit Athletes?
- Try and don’t quit
- If you could have one super power what would it be?
- To fly
- Tell us one thing about yourself not related to CrossFit?
- I work for a pharmaceutical company
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer